You can add an external google calendar in any Dashboard in FireServiceRota. In order to add a Calendar and configure it you can follow this steps:
1. In Google Calendar select the Calendar you want to use and go to settings. Go to the Integrate Calendar Section
2. Copy the URL that is available in this section.
3. In your Dashboard, add the External Website widget. After it has been added edit the widget and click the "gear" button to access the widget settings.
4. Copy the URL you obtained previously and copy it here.
5. Click the SAVE button and the Calendar will be ready to use.
This is how your Calendar will look like.
6. By default the Calendar is set to the Month tab. You can navigate the calendar through the tabs Week, Month and Agenda. You can change this configuration by adding these to the URL:
To change the default view:
To see only one tab:
Your link should look something like this:
There are many different changes you can make and you can find more information in this google article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.