If you suspended a user's membership selecting a date in a future, it is possible to cancel that suspension by following the next steps:
- You would have to suspend the membership immediately.
- By going to the user's profile and under "active membership" press the yellow edit button on the station.
- Press the Suspend membership red button at the bottom.
- Then you would have to add the member again in the station:
- Go to the member's menu.
- Press the Add new member button
- Add the member with the email they use on FSR.
- Make them Planneable (In the Members' list, click the edit button to change his plannability)
- If needed, don't forget adding them to the corresponding team(s).
The member will be added again at the station and all his information will still be available, so you do not have to worry about missing any data.
Article is closed for comments.