FireServiceRota can use your email address for various purposes:
- Your email address is your username that provides access to the software. We use your email address to invite you to use the system, and to let you sign in to our system. In case you forget your password, a password reset email is sent to your email address.
- You may receive important messages (priority 1 and 2) or announcements/polls on your email address, depending on your communication profile preferences (more information here). These messages are sent by managers in your station or organisation.
- Whenever you participate in a duty exchange, absence (leave) request or an extra shift request, we will keep you informed about the request and approval process.
- Depending on your communication profile settings, you may receive notifications from our geofencing module, warning you for being available while you are too far away from the station.
- Depending on the settings of your station, you may receive emails warning you about the crewing level of your station.
Please sign in to leave a comment.