You require a keyboard to change the timezone.
- Connect the USB keyboard
- Press the 'menu' key (usually between the CTRL and ALT buttons at the bottom left) to bring up the system menu.
- Use the arrows to go to Preferences --> Raspberry Pi configuration. Press enter to select.
- Use the right arrow to switch to the Localisation tab.
- Press down twice and enter into the 'Set Timezone' option.
- Press tab and arrows to select a different location.
- Tab to the 'OK' button and let the Raspberry Pi save/apply the timezone.
- Restart the computer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.