When a user wants to change his/her availability from Available to Unavailable and this causes a crewing deficiency problem, a warning pops up letting the user know the staff problems this change is going to cause and no changes to the rota are made until the user confirms it.
Where is the warning shown?
- When changing your availability from available to unavailable in the group rota
- When changing your availability from available via the quick form visible in the dashboard and profile of the user
- When changing your availability from available to unavailable in the mobile App v3
- When creating an exception in the Exceptions Rota section
Why isn't the warning shown?
- You are not causing any crew deficiency issues
- You are changing your availability from the Mobile App version 2
- The module that supports this behaviour is not available in your station
- You want to change your availability for a period longer than 3 days, then no crew deficiencies are going to be calculated.